Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Big 6

As if doing seminary graduation & a birthday in the same week is not enough action, today is my six year wedding anniversary! May has turned into a crazy month of the year in my life, but it is always fun. I am reminded today of how amazing God has been to me in giving me a wife of rock-solid character, unbridled joy, loving compassion, and boundless energy. I am thankful that I have been called to love and lead a woman who is so easy to love and lead. Barie is a great mom and wife, & she is an unbelievable woman of God. I'm thankful for every single day I get to spend with her. I hope that all of you who are looking for right person to spend the rest of your life with are able to follow my example by marrying way above yourself & marrying your best friend. Here's me asking God for fifty more years with the most awesome person I know.

1 comment:

Brent said...

Hey, I was there that night 6 years ago!

Happy anniversary!