Thursday, June 22, 2006

Crazy week...

...assuming ministry responsibilities at new church.
...adding ministry responsibilities at current church.
...working on multiple sermons at once.
...trying to keep my wife up-beat in the last 6 weeks of third pregnancy.
...building new relationships with people all over the place.
...attempting to stay balanced physically, spiritually, emotionally.
...making progress on getting in our first home by end of the year.
...spending lots of time reading, thinking, writing.
...praying regularly for God's wisdom and power.
...hanging with my boys as much as I can.
...watching West Wing on DVD.
...loving life.
...going to sleep now. ;)

1 comment:

Brent said...

If you figure anything out regarding that "attempt to stay balanced physically, spiritually & emotionally" lemme know, will ya? I've been at it over 18 years now and I'm still working on it. Any insights you got would be GREATLY appreciated.