Monday, July 24, 2006

Listening to the Message

If you guys use iTunes & your iPod, you need to go to a website called audible.com, because they have a deal where if you sign up for their service (which is free for 14 day), you can download three free audio books. Go HERE and check out what they are offering. I downloaded three books, including Peterson's The Message, and I have been listening to it the last few nights...awesome. You can cancel the service before the 14 days is up and it doesn't cost you anything. Props to Adam Brunson for the tip...

I'll have more on the reverse-engineered life over the rest of this week (after my wife and I have a few more discussions on this topic). If you want to think ahead, we are working on four areas of our lives where we want to process what kind of people we want to be: spiritually, physically, emotionally, and with our family. More thoughts to come...

No comments: