Friday, August 11, 2006

Announcing Kale Preston Ferguson...

Today at 3:45 PM, our third son, Kale Preston Ferguson, was born. He was a healthy 9 lbs. 11 oz. and 19 1/4 in.! Barie did great all day during labor, and she is in awesome spirits now that the baby is here. Thanks for your prayers and support. We are so thankful to God for His incredible grace on our family. He has again blessed us with a beautiful baby boy. Here are some of the first pictures before he even had his bath. He's in the nursery right now getting cleaned up, so I'll have some more pics up later...

*Mom & Dad before leaving for the hospital this morning at 6:45 AM.


*Mom & Kale share a second together after he arrives.

*Kale gets on the scales and weighs in at an amazing 9 lbs., 11 oz.

*Kale's brothers show up and want to spend time with Mommy & Kale.


*Mom & Dad finally catch a moment with their new son.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mama E. and Granny enjoyed seeing the newest pictures. Thanks for sharing...the experience was amazing.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
congratulations, I wish i could be there to see him. He looks very cute and healthy!! I'll see you all soon.
Love,
Sister

Anonymous said...

Keith and Barie...BIG (9 lbs 11 oz) congrats! We are so happy for you both and love the pictures! Love, your old Baylor roomies...Kyle and Courtney (and Andrew)!

Franki said...

Congrats guys, everyone looks amazing!! He was a big boy, he looks sooo cute. Trenton and I loved being able to look at the pictures so soon. Take care and we are looking forward to talking to ya'll soon. Love- Trenton and Franki

Caitie said...

congradulations!!!

2 more and you'll have that basketball team!! ;)

Hope to see all of you soon, hugs to all :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Barie!! You are my hero... No wonder you were hurting! We love you all and are so excited for you. See you Sunday.

Nick and Jada

Peter Horn said...

Awesome! Barie...you're the bomb! I think he weighs more than Keith...and I know he looks older than Keith. Can he preach? I'm looking for some new Church Planters.
Peter

Brent said...

Very nice...another wonderful arrow in the quiver. I'm grateful and thankful to God for his grace to you...and thankful for our friendship that we can share in your joy!

Anonymous said...

How awesome for you 2 (or should I say 5!) Congratulations many times over!! Barie you look great! You two be quite proud. Welcom to the 3-boy family club.
Scott, Marnie, Colby, Noah & Rylan Torr

Dana Castleman said...

Guys I am so excited for all 5 of you. I have to agree with Jada...Barie you are my hero, I can't even imagine on that big. He is beautiful and go is so good. Love you all, Dana

Long's said...

We are so excited for y'all. I now know I am a whimp. I whined about 8 1/2 pounds! God is good..
Love to all, Cynthia (for the Long's)

Long's said...

We are so excited for y'all. I now know I am a whimp. I whined about 8 1/2 pounds! God is good..
Love to all, Cynthia (for the Long's)