Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Congrats to Paul...

Since I never thought he would actually get married (ha!), I have to take time on my blog to say a quick congratulations to Paul Williamson, the children's minister at FBOvilla who recently got engaged to Anna, his sweetheart. While the Hallams and us have known that they were destined to be together since 2004, we are thankful that Paul and Anna finally came around to see our wisdom. Paul sent out the announcement by email today to everyone, so I'm guessing the families have put their stamp of approval on this wonderful couple. From my inside sources, it is with much fear and trembling (& prayer) that Dwight & Gwynne have given their blessing to Anna's choice in a husband. They finally decided to get on board after learning that Paul had spent so much time in our home learning what a quality marriage really looks like! All joking aside, these two are some of the best people I know, and I am so excited that Paul will have someone else to cook for him besides my wife. Praying God's best on the new couple...

2 comments:

Marni said...

I just hope she knows how to cook in bulk. For not being a large man, Paul can EAT!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Paul...Cute couple.
Mom F.