Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Barie and I have wrapped up a wonderful couple of days alone without the kids and are feeling rejuvenated and refocused in our marriage and our parenting. I have much to celebrate and be thankful for in 2006. I am most thankful this year for...

...a wife who knows me and continues to love me well.
...three healthy, awesome boys who are growing up so quickly and teaching me tons about the love of my Father.
...an awesome church family and a group of elders, pastors, and leaders who are calling me to go deeper with Christ every day.
...generous grandparents who love their grandchildren deeply.
...God's grace at work in my life.
...times of gut-busting laughter with my friends and family.
...God's bountiful provision for all of my needs.
...the sacrifice of our soldiers to keep us safe.
...turkey and dressing and broccoli-rice casserole.
...not having much to do today besides watch the Cowboy game at 3:00pm.

Have a great Holiday!

No comments: