Sunday, April 29, 2007

sold my truck!

I'm thankful to God that I sold my truck on Thursday and that he provided me a great car on Saturday. I go tomorrow to pick up the car from the individual I'm buying it from, but overall, I'm very pleased. I got a good price for my truck, and this car will get almost twice the gas mileage that my truck got. And with gas prices expected to continue to rise (even thought they never really know for sure), I think we made a good move. This has been a packed week making this happen on top of regular responsibilities, but I'm thankful we are almost finished with it.

2 comments:

dt said...

Praise the LORD! dt

darren bravenec said...

What's up Keith it's been a long time since I've had a chance to talk to ya, probably not since luke's wedding. Well Just thought I'd leave ya my e-mail address and see what you were up too.
dbravenec32@yahoo.com

God bless brother,
Darren

tell barie and the kids hey