Friday, June 22, 2007

Preaching Two Weeks...

I preached last Sunday at our church in Pflugerville for Father's Day - you can catch my rant on how the Father views children and how this clashes so strongly with how our culture views kids. This issue is one of my passions, especially know how many people view children in our culture as burdens to be lifted instead of blessings to be enjoyed and stewarded. The message was called "The Father's Kids" and can be heard here. You should go to the church's new website just to see it - they have done a great job improving their site - the home page is here.

I'm on again this Sunday for James 4:1-10. I just finished up all my slides for the message, and I'm stoked to be in the pulpit again. God has been gracious to me during my study time this week. I'm really looking forward to the church plant starting and getting to preach regularly. Only 79 days until launch. Unreal!

No comments: