Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Awesome...

Barie and I had a great date Monday night (of course any time I'm out with my absolutely gorgeous wife is a great date) as we took in dinner, some strolling at the outlet mall next to our house, and the Bourne Ultimatum. Movie thoughts - home run all the way around. I've enjoyed the other Bourne movies, but this one was the best of the three - which is incredibly hard to do for the third movie in a series. I think all two hours of the movie went by in about 5 minutes - the action is that fast and intense. If you like not breathing for two hours, this flick is a must-see (and really worth seeing on the big-screen).

I just got back today from a quick 24-hour retreat with our staff - what a great time of God working in our hearts as we get ready for launch. I must say - God has given us an unbelievably talented team. I'm blessed to have these kind of quality people around me in leadership. More on what has come out of all this in the days ahead.

And oh ya, our new website is finally working for the church plant - check it out when you get a chance. I like it a lot....http://www.hillcountrybible.org/

3 comments:

Brent said...

Man, Keith...

that is a VERY good website. I truly think that a quality web presence is necessary these days. In fact, I heard a statistic somewhere (unverified) that some churches found that nearly 80% of their visitors had hit the website and listened to a sermon before they ever attended.

Like I said, I don't know if that's really accurate or not, but if it is, then your church is off to a good start! Nice job!

Marni said...

The site is awesome! I love the picture of you, Barie and the boys. We have it up in our house and everyone that sees it comments on what a beatiful family you are and we love getting to tell them your story about the church plant.

We will see you guys on launch day. We could not be more proud to partner in prayer with you for what God is doing and will do through you and the church.

much love,

Marni

Elizabeth said...

Loved the web site. In fact, I had already found it and checked it out. Great job!
Love, Mom