Monday, December 31, 2007

90-Days to read through the Bible...

So, 2008 is upon us - this is the last day of 2007. It was quite a year for us - planting a new church will do that to you. We are very excited as we look forward to 2008, however. I am looking forward to diving deeper in my connection with Christ this year as we continue to pursue the people in our community with the gospel. On that front, I'm taking on the challenge to read through the Bible in 90 days. I'm going to kick it up a notch on the blogging front during these 90 days and write briefly each day about what I've read, how long it took to read it, and what God is teaching me along the way. Blogging will keep me honest and accountable as I move forward. To do this, I've also agreed to take a 90-day fast from reading any other books so that I can focus on Scripture alone for 3 months.

I start tomorrow - you are invited to join with me if you'd like to journey with me. I'll be following this 90-day reading plan so you can read along if you want. As always, you're welcome to comment along the way - I hope it is an encouragement to you as I know it will be a blessing to me.

Happy New Year's to you - 2008, here we come...

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Wow Keith...I've just been trying to read through the Bible in one year. I'm encouraged by your enthusiasm and commitment.